Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Keep On Rockin In The Free World

Just a quick note...


Today was the last day of round five chemo...21 days to the sixth, and hopefully, finally cycle...
KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED!!!!
She is doing wonderfully...
She was up and cruising around the house all day and she even had me take her to the store to get Halloween candy!


Small potatoes to some...HUGE BASKET to us.


We...I mean,

SHE


is


rockin!


Give a big birthday shout out to my Aunt! I think she said she's turning 24 and a half!

xoxo



hugs

xx


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man I totally love hearing that she is doing so good and out and about. Best possible birthday gift I could get was getting all this good news out of encinitas. thanks michelle and no now im 25! lol..

love yo sweeeeeeetie!
aunt nancy