Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Boy With Sunshine In His Eyes






This little fella's name is Steven Marcus and I am almost certain that he was born with a pickle in one hand and a bag of Cheetos in the other.
Today he is turning 22 years old and I just cannot believe it. I remember him at this age like it was, well, not yesterday, but certainly not 20 years ago.
He was a pretty funny little baby and he has grown into a very funny little man...and happy. He is by far the happiest person in our family and he could quiet possibly be the happiest person I have ever known...and it shows in his eyes. They shine so brightly with love, wonder and pure happiness that you just cant help but feel what he radiates.
So, please join me in wishing him a very



H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y !!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...so awesome..tears before my first cup of coffee..

My son...he is quite amazing!

Love you,

Aunt Nancy

Anonymous said...

That freakin' picture is priceless!

Love it!

-JENNA

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the very kind words.. I really appreciate it :D