Saturday, October 3, 2009

Aotearoa










Ahhh...so the countdown has begun, my friends...a little less than two months until we touch down in The Land of The Long White Cloud, aka my mom's favorite place, aka New Zealand, aka Magic Land. I am so thankful because, boy, do I need a break...it will be nice to be in the place of my dads birth, where we have tons of family and friends...I can't wait to dig my feet into the soil and feel the Earth.
It's definitely not going to be all fun and games and ticky touring...we have loads and loads of work to do on the new house...and I have officially become my dad's slave.
Until next time my friends....

Hugs
xx


That was the big effect Lord of the Rings had on me. It was discovering New Zealand. And even more precious were the people- not at all like the Australians.
Ian McKellan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's putting you to work huh? It's about time!!!! :)

Love you,

Jenna

Anonymous said...

I love that you two are going there together and working on your mom's dream house. Im sure it will be built with lots and lots of love..

Aunt Nancy

Love you <33