Friday, January 30, 2009

How Dee Doo Dee

So sorry that I have been absent lately...its nothing personal..its me, not you. Hardee har har.
Just playing...the real reason that I haven't been blogging it up is very very simple. I have nothing to say really...my mom is doing supremely, her blood tests have been becoming much less frequent, shes feeling great, looking great and her hair is even starting to sprout. So, I guess that's not really "nothing"...that's pretty big actually.
Okay...also I must say that I lied...hopefully I wont be struck down...My mom has had CT Scan since I last blogged! Egads! Sorry people, sorry. It was on Wednesday, as in two days ago. She will get the test results on Monday when we go for the pre-chemo visit, which is now known as "The Last Chemo Day" also known as "The Celebration Day".
My mom is scheduled to start chemo this coming Monday, I mean Tuesday, but chances are she wont. Her cycle was scheduled for 21 days, but generally her counts are too low to start, so she goes for the 28 day regimen.
And, no, we don't have the results for the MRI either, maybe we will get them on Monday...who knows.
Well, friends...I hope you enjoy your weekend!

loads and loads of hugs
xx

I've got two side notes here:
I learned last night of the passing of my dear Canadian friend, Carrie Belair. If you are all are so inclined, please send out some healing light to her husband and 6 boys. I think they need it.
She was a special, special lady and my life is that much better for having known her.
xxoo

and on a happier note:
Do you all remember a few months back when I mentioned that a good family friend was having a baby? Well, they just found out that they are having a girl! Congrats to Matt (Bubba) and Katie Foss! Please send some healing vibes out to him...and maybe some money...hes gonna need it for the pony that she'll want for her fourth birthday!
xx
"When I open my eyes and look at the wide world, I become great; when I close my eyes and look within, I become greater still. "

— Hazrat Inayat Khan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay...and thank you? I'm so confused. Will you just call me when all the poking and test and chemo are behind her so she can pack her bags and return to the beautiful place that she loves so very much...well I'm quite sure she is already packed. Smile.
Michelle, I'm sad about your friend. Is this someone you grew up with? I don't remember a Carrie but I would love to hear about her.
A new baby...always brings so much hope to the world. New beginnings..new adventures...bless the babies..
AND we celebrated Mikayla Jordyn's(AKA Pearl) 2nd Birthday! I can't believe she is 2 already.

Well I love you but i do need to talk to you on the tele so call me please..

Aunt Nancy

Kazza said...

I was sorry to hear about Carrie. All love thoughts and prayers go to her husband and boys.

I get better everyday and I owe it to you for taking such good care of me.

I LUBBBBBB YOUUUUUUU♥

Mom, Mum, Kazza and the rest of my personalities.