Monday, February 2, 2009

Love and Laughter

Well, we went to the doctor today and unfortunately we did not receive good news. We were actually quite shocked...
I'm going to let my mom explain it to you via note she left on myspace:

"went to the doctor today and it seems that the cancer has moved out of my lungs and into my lymph nodes. i have to start taking another chemo drug(from Japan)in around 2weeks because I have become immune to the one i have been taking and my platelets need to bump up again.So needless to say my new zealand trip has been canceled but i am making nick go anyway.I am bummed about it all but feel I have to stay here and give it one more good go.I love you all and just keep up those good thoughts and prayers.
Love and laughter,
Karan"

So, friends, if you wouldn't mind breaking out those healing vibes, positive thoughts, million claps and what ever it was that you all had been doing, I would really appreciate it.

hugs
xx

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you let us know what all of this means?

Iloveyou

Anonymous said...

I love you and want to wrap my arms around you guys and give you a big hug. I am with you in thoughts and prayers lots of love and healing!
Sista Trista

Anonymous said...

Aunts are a special gift
Much like a precious stone
And God, in all his Glory
Gave to me, my very own
Her sparkle and her brilliance
Cannot begin to be compared
To all the priceless moments
That together we have shared
So I'm asking Lord, for an angel
To protect her as each day starts
Because she is a special aunt
And I love her with all my heart

<3 Jenna

Anonymous said...

karan nick and michelle,you are always in my thoughts and my prayers every day that passes...I hope to see you all soon...I love you all!! Rose!!

Kazza said...

Well I am past the boohoo stage and on to the next round. I am not sure what all this means anonymous but with everyone keeping good thoughts and prayers I am sure I will jump this hurdle. Well off for blood test..yipeeeeeee

Anonymous said...

Blowed us out the window. Sharon was even saving a special drink to have with you cos as you know she does not drink but we will keep up the good vibes and take care of Nick while he is here. If you feel up to it one day we could have a skype session with us all when nick & Barry & Sharon are here. Keep on truckin girl.
Love Joy

Anonymous said...

Sending lots of love, hugs and positive vibes your way. I love you all and think of you every second of every day. Karan you are such a strong and corageous lady I know you will fight the best fight always!!
Love, Marsha XOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

iloveyou sis...
Beyond my thoughts that create my fears and anger, and lastly my tears out of love for you....deep down in my soul, I know GOD is with us every second of every day! Understanding the unbelievable is a task...but I'm working on the conclusion that there are more miracles to come.
I love you deeply...beyond words

Aunt Nancy