Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hey There! Hi There! Ho There!

Just wanted to drop in and say heya! All is well here. My mom is feeling wonderful, although she is beginning to show signs of Cabin Fever.
Since my dad isn't around right now, we are taking turns spending the night with her...Michael and I stay one night, then Ashley stays the next night. Tonight is Ashley's turn and I think even Mikey Dean is coming up from LA to bounce in on the slumber party!
It has also been nice cooking the dinners. Its like family night every night, everyone makes sure that they are "home" by 5.30 pm and we usually eat around 6.30pm. This is quiet a "new' thing for me as I haven't had a regular dinner hour since I lived at home at least 15 years ago! OMG! wow. I am oooollllld!!!
Tonight we are having Asian night! Shrimp Gyoza, Egg rolls and Vegetable Stir-Fry. Yumm.

Alright, We are outta here, friends...its time to grocery shop.

Thanks for all of the food, love, support, laughter and thoughts.
Keep the positive energy a-flowin our way!

and speaking of positve energy....
please send out some healing vibes for my mom's dear friend, Shazza (Sharon). SHe isnt feling well and is currently in hospital.
Get well soon Shazza....Kazza is sending loads of love to you!

hugs
xx

"An optimist is a person who sees a green light everywhere, while a pessimist sees only the red stoplight...The truly wise person is color-blind."
Albert Schweitzer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aloha There!I am very happy to hear you have a regular dinner time and are having slumber parties! Sounds like fun, time to break out monopoly and have some tea. Lots of love across the pacific xoxo sista Trista

Kazza said...

Oh I love me some Trista. Karan

Anonymous said...

Well since I've been in my own cabin since the 3rd I've just gotten around to read the blog. I'm glad you all are enjoying your slumber party and set dinner times. It helps to keep things in order :) I miss you guys<33

-jenna