Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Walking On Sunshine

What a glorious, gorgwous amazingly beautiful sunshiney day we are having today!
Ahhh...its so nice and it does wonders for the soul!
Nothing big going on really today...went for CBC/Chem Panel...this is the blod test thats taken the day before chemo to insure that all of my mom's blood levels are up and ready.
We also had a big outting at Walmart do get some meds and such. My mom did get a wee bit tired while we were there, but she did good and it was really the first day out in quiet a long time.
SO, if all goes well, tomorrow will be Day Three of Round Two.
I have no doubts that everything will be good to go tomorrow.
Umm...lets see what else?
Oh!
My mom goes for another CT Scan on march 30th. Fo rthose of you who dont remember, the CT Scan is the scan that checks everthing form the neck to the pelvis and shows how the canser ISNT doing.
So, friends, keep your fingers, toes and eyes crossed that the blasted canser is vacating the building.
Goodbye canser, dont let the door hit you on the ass on the way out!
And on another note, my dad will be home on Sunday!
We are very excited...but Im sad...I've got to gather up all of my junk and move back to my own house! :(
and I really haven't a clue as to what I will do with myself in the evenings...haha.
My cousin Ashley says that maybe we will go back to our old habits...window shopping for hours at Target.
Alright friends, thats all Ive got for now....
remember, keep the postive energy, laughter, love and prayers coming!

hugs to all
xx

No comments: