Saturday, April 18, 2009

I Havent Any Words...

For those of you who may or may not know,
unfortunately, my mom passed away on Thursday April 16.
Iam devasted and absolutely heartbroken...
Words cannot even begin to express the sorrow that we are feeling...she was everything to us and she will be missed forever.

Please help us come celebrate her life Friday April 24th at 2pm at the El Camino Mortuary in Encinitas, with a party @ my parents house to follow.
Everyone is welcome...


We are asking for donations, in lieu of flowers, to help set up a foundation in my mom's name to help other people with canser.
Also, another quick thing I forgot to add on my mom's myspace...as a family we aren't wearing black, as requested by my mom...feel free to wear some color also!



Thanks for all of your love and support throughout our journey....

hugs to all
xx


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are right what can you say. Just know that our thoughts and love are with you both and thank you for doing this blog. It has been fantastic to be able to share in Karans life from the other side of the world.
All our love Bryce and Joy