Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June 9,

Hi friends...
Today is my mommas birthday. She would have been 56 today and it makes me wonder what she would have called this birthday...I'm thinking 56 and sassy.
Today, like any other day, I'm doing my best to shine on for her and make her proud...but, I am about to leave to go get my memorial tattoo for her and I'm not so sure how stoke she would be...hahaha!
No, she is gonna love love it!
When I get back this evening I will post some photos of it.

So, today, my friends, please raise your glass of whatever you are drinking, water, beer, wine, cherry coke, and toast my mom, her life and her love.



Dang, I love that little chick!

Love and Laughter
xo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Auntie<3

You are loved and missed everyday. I never go a second without thinking about you.

I hope you are having a fantabulous party up there!

I Love You<3

Anonymous said...

Oh I forgot..

Love Jenna

Anonymous said...

Hope the tattoo dont hurt too much.
each special date gets easier as time passes but never forgotton. Love to you and Nick, Michelle
Happy birthday karan
Love Us kids at the Wai

Anonymous said...

She is gonna love it..I'm positive. Happy Birthday....we miss you tons.

Thank you Michelle...I love this blog.

Aunt Nancy