Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pog Ma Thoin

Hey little buddies...
Well, I think we made it through yesterday relatively unscathed, but not unscarred. I spent four got damn hours in the tattoo chair to get my moms memorial tattoo. Before I show you the photos, I am just going to warn you that it is large and in charge. I was actually really terrified
( I'm not gonna lie) to come home and show my dad, I thought he would be upset, but he seems to really like it.
So, here are a few photos for your viewing pleasure...
see if you can spot the korus...






"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever"
— Lance Armstrong

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you so very much and so very deeply.

Aunt Nancy <3

Anonymous said...

I love it, it's amazing and you are too. I think I spotted the koru, but im not exactly sure so I'm gonna take a wild guess, is it at the bottom of the heart??

Anyways, I know auntie would have loved it.

<3 you bichelle

-jenna

Crystal said...

It looks great! It has a lot of character just like your momma :)

PS: Happy belated birthday Karan!!!