Saturday, July 11, 2009

Its a Sunshine Day

Hey everyone...I hope you all enjoyed your Fourth of Joo-Lie! We had a pretty good time...good food, Kiddie Pool swimmin, Beer Pong, family and a little MJ dance party in the kitchen.






I hope that you are all enjoying your summer...or winter...whatever the case may be.
I have been spending quite a bit of time at the beach lately and really enjoying it...its like a mini vacay. Although, I must say that last week my cousin Emily and I fried ourselves and she is still feeling a bit miserable from its effects.
And yes, for those who are wondering, we did use sunscreen and there was even an umbrella involved...but we were no match against the ferociously burning hot rays of the sun.

Alright my friends...I'm off to enjoy the rest of the gorgeous day!

hugs
xx

A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken. ~James Dent





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

..love the broken lawn mower...and love being home in the summer time


Aunt Nancy
<33