Thursday, March 11, 2010

Good News Part Duex

As I said in the last post, we have had quiet a few changes in our lives lately and all of them good. Yea for us!
so, let's talk about good news number two...
Somewhere around January of last year, my cousin Mikey enlisted in the Navy. My mom was absolutely beaming with pride as well as everyone else in our family...especially my grandfather and our cousin Big Mike who were both Navy men themselves.
Well, Mikey left for boot camp in January and on March 5, 2010, he graduated as an E2! I act like I know what that means, but the truth is that I have no earthly idea...all I really know is that he graduated THIRD in a class of 700 something recruits!
We are so dang proud of our lil sailor!
Go Mikey!
Go Navy!




hugs xx

“When asked what I am most proud of, I stick out my chest, hold my head high and state proudly, 'I served in the United States Navy!'”
John Fitzgerald Kennedy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So proud..and E2 means more cash!! :)

Aunt Nancy