Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Its Official

I am the worst person on the planet. I havent updated this thing in about a thousand years. Generally, my excuse is that I havent anything to talk about...but, after three months of not posting, you better believe I have stuff to talk about...I mean, how lame would I be if I didnt?! ugh.

There have been some changes going on in our lives lately...but the best one, hands down is this:
My best friend, who also happens to be my cousin, Jennifer, is expecting a baby in August! We are so thrilled and absolutely overjoyed at the thought of a new baby to play with! And it goes without saying that my mom would have been out shopping THE second the news arrived...she loved her some babies! haha.

So, please, friends, rejoice with us and pray that we have a happy, healthy little baby...a boy baby! hahaha.

hugs forever.

“A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My sister loves the babies...and they love her right back...and in my heart I know she sent this new life to our family...and thinks its wonderful that its mommy and daddy will be Jennifer and Daddy Thomas...two other people she loved dearly.

Sisters and Aunties forever <33

aunt nancy <3