Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Oh friends...

I know I have been MIA for quite some time...and I apologize. I don't even know if anyone reads this anymore... anyhow, LOADS of changes since I last wrote. Lets get started:

I guess we will start first with the not so good news...

In early August of 2010, my beloved grandpa, my moms dad, passed away. We were devastated but took great comfort in knowing that he lead a full and wonderful life filled with love.

And though it may seem weird, we find solace in knowing that he is now safe at home with my momma...They were both some kinda magic and we will all miss them forever.




and now onto the good news... My cousin Jennifer and her husband Mike welcomed their new bundle of joy into the world in August. His name is Isaiah Marcel and he is just the bees knees...and such a good boy!


My cousin Mikey, the Navy man, came home two weeks ago from a 7 month long deployment in Afghanistan...oh boy did we miss him!


My cousin Ashley got married this past weekend to a wonderful guy named Brandyn and now shes a Lopez! She was a beautiful bride and it was so nice to see my family laughing, dancing and having a great time together!



And now for two zingers...number one, my dad has decided to sell my parents house and move to New Zealand...to live full time... I will miss him terribly, but I honestly couldn't be happier for him.


and...dun dun dun...Michael and I are expecting our first baby, a little fella, in September! Wholy cow, right?! we gots a load of stuff happening and all of its exciting!




As we approach the two year mark of my mom's passing, the universe presented me with this fantastic piece of inspiration and a wonderful way for me and my family to honor my mom... we are signing up as a team and walking in honor of my mom in the 3rd Annual San Diego Breath of Hope Lung Cancer Walk on May 1, 2011.


We have appropriately named our team


KAZZA'S ARMY




we would love for any of you to join us or donate to the cause.



This link will give you all of the information that you need to know.

We appreciate and love you for who you are and all that you do!


xo


“Other things may change us, but we start and end with family”

Anthony Brandt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautifully said! I love this and of course I love you loads <3

-jenna

Anonymous said...

Love it and love you...Ive really missed this blog

Aunt Nancy