Thursday, October 16, 2008

Blood Draws, Chem Panels and Medi-Ports, Oh My!

Heya...we just got back from good ol Dr. Paroly's where my mom got her CBC/Chem Panel.
POP QUIZ! What is a Chem Panel?
Cmon.....this is the test that determines the levels of everything going in the human body. WBC levels, RBC levels, Potassium, Calcium, Liver, etc.
We will get these results on Monday when we visit Dr. Paroly before starting chemo on Tuesday. This is when we will also receive the results of the CT Scan that was done yesterday. Oh boy...I hope that the results are even better this time than they were last time...however, we will not WAIT around for those results, no holding our breaths...none of that, remember, this is our life and my mom has canser, it DOES NOT have her, right? right.
However, don't let that stop you from sending out all of those good healing vibes, love, light, a million claps or prayers to the King, Elvis...keep those coming, but stop holding your breath, its only going to give you a headache!
Alright, I'm off to save the world one Medi-cal letter at a time. Okay, not really, I'm just off to send out my mom's "insurance" information to every single doctor, nurse, and or IV that has touched her in the last two months. If I don't blog tomorrow, please call for help and if they cant find me, tell them to look under the giant stack of mail.
hugs
xx

PS...
if you see this old lady today, please offer her your chair. poor girl, shes getting old!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER!
XO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA! Very funny gamma shell! LOL! I'm glad to see they are getting good use of aunt karans pin cushions(arms) poor thang! Anyhow, thank you for my lovely birthday shout out, you always make me feel so special and one of a kind! hahaha

Love you two lil ol brats<33

Anonymous said...

Ha ha... your FIRST child is getting old huh? She will always be your baby.

Good luck on those bills. I know how thats gotta suck.

Talk to you soon..

Loves..
the aunt