Thursday, October 16, 2008

Chemo Buddy

I totally forgot! We saw our old chemo buddy, Mike today! We haven't seen him in so long! It was nice to visit with him for 15 or so minutes. Apparently, he wasn't doing so well just a few weeks ago. he had been in the hospital getting a blood transfusion as well as a platelet transfusion...poor fella. He says that he is feeling much better now. Good.
Please send out some healing ju-ju for Mike...I think he needs it!

hugs xx

"Middle age is when you've met so many people that every new person you meet reminds you of someone else."
Ogden Nash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That must have made you both smile to see him again. Sucks he is having to go through all of that but thats another cause that needs attention, blood and platlet donors. Supplies get so low and its needed. I would do it if I could but they won't let me becasue of my hip. ;(

Loves again..
Aunt Nancy