Friday, October 24, 2008

Doodley Doodely Doo

Good Morning! Here's a little more good news to shove you off into the weekend...my mom says that she is feeling better today. No dizziness, a bigger appetite and a wee bit more energy. This is all good!Maybe we can even sneak in a Target...probably not. A girl can dream can't she? I mean, I'm sure Target really misses us!

Well, today we have nothing to do...knock on wood! I think we are just gonna chill, watch teevee, eat, and maybe take a nap or two...oh and do some laundry. This may seem like small potatoes to you, but that's pretty big to us.
Treat yourselves to something super this weekend...after all of your hard work, you deserve it!
Have a great weekend!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM!


I'M SO GRATEFUL THAT WE CROSSED PATHS.
WE MISS YOU.
fyl

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tim!

You girls deserve a great weekend after all the good news.

I'm so happy and I love you both!

Love You Girlies!

<33
Jenna

Anonymous said...

I love you ladies...and I mean that in the best kinda way! LOL

Anonymous said...

A little behind here but such awesome news all good good good.
Love joy

Anonymous said...

Great news
I hope you have all had a nice weekend.

Miss you heaps
Love Anne (Waimarama)